- June 2019: Online training session, Interviewing and Hiring, EOAA Office, GWU, Washington, DC.
- October 2018: Online training session, Harassment and Discrimination Prevention, EOAA Office, GWU, Washington, DC.
- 2015 – 2018: Global Archives Training: continual training on Global Digital Archives, Preservica, CALM, and other technical programs relevant to archives.
- 2015 – 2018: HSBC required training on banking regulations, anti-money laundering, knowing the customer, and others related to national and international banking laws.
- June 2015: Archival Collections Managements Systems, SAA [DAS].
- June 2015: Training Session, Sexual Harassment and the Gender Based Misconduct Policy, EOAA Office, Columbia University, New York, NY.
- November 2014: Digital Archives Specialist Courses, SAA/ARL, Washington, DC.
- Preserving Digital Records
- Appraisal of Electronic Records
- Privacy and Confidentiality Issues in Digital Archives
- Digital Forensics Part 1
- Arrangement and Description of Electronic Records
- March 2014: "LEADERS EVERYWHERE: Fostering Leadership Across the Academic Library Organization," 11th Columbia Library Symposium, New York, NY.
- December 2013: Fall Assessment Forum, Columbia University, New York, NY.
- August 2013: Human Subjects Protection Training.
- May 2013: "Project Management for Archivists." Archivists Roundtable of Metropolitan New York, National Archives at New York City, New York, NY.
- May 2013: Certificate of Training, Academy of Certified Archivists.
- May 2012: Association of Library Collections & Technical Services Cataloging Webinar: "Archival Materials: Using RDA with DACS."
- April 2012: Excel Level 2 Training, New Horizons.
- November 2010: Workshop: “Introduction to EAD.” Received Certificate of Training. Held at MARAC, Harrisburg, PA.
- Delegating Tasks to Your Team, July 2013.